.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Menu Plan: October 18 - 24

ACS_1400

The real freezes have finally come. We are harvesting the last of our garden, and hoping to keep the cole crops going under plastic for a couple more weeks. Those beautiful eggplant up there produced even when our other eggplant struggled with our weird, and late and short summer this year.

We get to have our homeschool co-op potluck this week, and I am so excited. It is wonderful to have something else that approaches normal. Our godson's birthday is today, and I am trying to remember him in prayer more, and actually just to keep in touch more. We are not as good at that as we wish we were. I think I will invoke Saint Luke a little more to help all of us.

Speaking of prayer, I managed to either bruise my foot or sprain a tendon in it without realizing it, and it has been a week and a half of relative pain. If I stay on top of it with ibuprofen and tylenol, it is better, but I am not as good at that as I should be, and I just don't have a life that is conducive to staying off my foot. So, please keep me in your prayers - at least that I will remember to take the pain medication.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday. Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?