.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Craft On: Beta Knitting Anyone?

6F5283DD-C375-4308-99A2-E09AC2B87ED4

The slipper is the way I want it, I am editing the pattern to go to my editor, and I am hoping to have a beta pattern ready in a little over a week or so. Are you interested in knitting one of these, or a whole pair? Please let me know.

I will also have a beta knit for a headband that matches Mozarab, if you are interested in that. That pattern is ready for you to knit any time, too.

I am just about through West From Home, and it is interesting to see San Francisco through Laura Ingalls Wilder's eyes. Especially as I spent a lot of time there as a kid and know most of the places she visited. The kids and I are about two thirds of the way through Mrs. Piggle Wiggle's Farm, and really enjoying it.


Linking to Unraveled Wednesday.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?