.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Craft On: Back to Qibli and Newsletter Goodies


The sample is finished! I have the photograph with the publisher, and now I can work on my other projects without guilt. Also, please check out the link to my newsletter below if you are interested in bonuses for subscribers. Let's just say that this is a good week to sign up for it (and you will want to do it before Friday!). I am finally back on track for real with Qibli. It's not quite where it was before I ripped back, but almost there.

One thing I wanted to let you know was that there is now an aggregate site that a fellow designer has set up to help showcase the patterns from fiber designers who either have their own websites with shopping carts or who have a storefront with another shopping cart system like PayHip or Shopify. Indie Pattern Portal is just beginning, but has knit and crochet designers listed, as well as being open to featuring sewing and embroidery pattern designers, as well.

We finished These Happy Golden Years and started The First Four Years as a family. I'm reading Kristin Lavransdatter again, and I am enjoying it so much. The little references to yarn and dyeing are also a treat as I read.


Linking to Keep Calm and Craft On.

If you would like to receive updates and early notice of new patterns, beta knitting opportunities, and great discounts (plus pictures of new yarns, new tools, fun places, neat hints, book ideas, recipes and more) each month, please subscribe to 1,001 Knits. My best, and sometimes my only, discounts go to my subscribers.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?