.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Menu Plan: June 14 - 20

We have lived something like a month or two in the last week. This makes up for the fact that we keep thinking that it has only been a month since something else, to find that it has been two or three. We would appreciate your prayers.

Rich is still having long hours at work and plans to try to take some time for himself and the family this week. Because of our sleeplessness and stress, I did not get the recipes posted Saturday, and I will work to get them posted this coming Saturday. Please accept my apologies.

This week, I am making a lot of Italian and Croatian food. We have been missing Croatia and the Dalmatian coast, and since we haven't been able to take the kids there, we try to give them some of the experience with the food. We have two more birthdays this week, Rich and Dominic, who share a birthday. Rich turns 50! And Dominic turns 20. That makes five Covid birthdays. It's a little depressing, but we are trying to make the best of it.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.


Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?