.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Menu Plan: May 17 - 23



Christ is Risen! The Lord is Risen Indeed! Alleluia!

This week is going to be hard. It is yet another major feast that we cannot share with others, and that we cannot go to church, and that we won't be able to go do our normal picnic and kite flying (which was already a little harder - trying to find a decent hill here). I'm tired. We are weary. Christ is still Risen and He will ascend nonetheless. The first words we said to Nejat were "I love you Nejat," and "Christ is Risen!" Those were the most important things we wanted her to hear the first time she saw us. I'm trying to remember that now.


What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.


Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?