.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 22, 2020

Flashback Friday: Aejej


I am really proud of this scarf. It uses stripes and stranded knitting, but keeps from having a wrong side by using knitting in the round on the stranded portions. Normally, I am not a big pom pom or tassel person, but this scarf really needed it, in my opinion. Of course, if you disagree, you are free to leave them off. I like each of my designs to feature something that you could learn (or not, if you already know how to do it), and this one features a provisional cast on, and grafting. The construction is interesting and switches from circular to flat knitting, using increases and decreases and is knit entirely in one piece. If you are new to stranded knitting, it is also pretty handy, because the ends and wrong side are all hidden inside the enclosed colorwork sections.

This week, there is a new promotion for these weekly flashbacks. If you use the code aejejfridayblog on Ravelry between now and 11:59 pm PDT on May 28, 2020, you will receive 15% off this pattern. Unfortunately, I am unable to offer this coupon on LoveCrafts, but if you contact me directly, I can invoice you for the pattern with the discount applied. Each week, until I have finished my flashbacks, I will have a new coupon for you.

Aejej is available for sale on both Ravelry and LoveCrafts. If you don't want to sign up for either of these, please do contact me and we can work out how you can purchase the pattern.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?