.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 01, 2020

Menu Plan: March 1 - 7 (Second Week of Lent)

Here we are in the first full week of Lent. As this week Rich and I are much occupied away from the home, we are planning many more dairy and egg meals for the kids. In the East, they begin this week with Forgiveness Sunday. They begin with asking forgiveness from all those in their lives and also sometimes have a special emphasis on this prayer of Saint Ephraim of Syria:

O Lord and Master of my life, take from me the spirit of sloth, despondency, lust of power, and idle talk; but grant rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King, grant me to see my own transgressions, and not to judge my brother, for blessed art Thou unto the ages of ages.

What is on your menu this week? I hope these breakfast and dinner ideas help you make plans, too. If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.



Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?