.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 13, 2020

Flashback Friday: Shoreline


If you weren't following me on Instagram during my absence, you might have missed this. I was really proud of this design, which was first published in Knit Now! in the UK. It looks deceptively simple, but I worked the decreases to incorporate the cables up to the top of the hat. This design was inspired by waves coming over the beach and I used twisted rib, reverse stockinette stitch, and cables to mimic the action of the water on the sand. When I was looking for a place to take my photography, Rich suggested the only place in our land locked town that there is both sand and water. It was perfect!

Shoeline is available for sale on Ravelry, PatternVine, and LoveCrafts. If you don't want to sign up for any of these, please do contact me and we can work out how you can purchase the pattern.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?