.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 06, 2020

Flashback Friday: Mariam


Here is another pattern named after one of our children. I shared a few progress pictures of this before photobucket made its unethical move and my pictures disappeared here on the blog (don't worry, they were backed up and I have them. One day I will replace the 14 years of photos). This is one of my favorite of my shawl patterns, if I am permitted a preference. The edging is modeled on a vintage doily pattern, and this design is so versatile. It can be made in one color or two, the edging can be knit as is, or with beads. It is a good sized shawl, as well. If you like a larger shawl, that isn't too big, this is a perfect choice. It is large enough to wrap around yourself, but not so big it is cumbersome. She was inspired by my purple and pink loving, girly girl, daughter and she definitely approved.

Mariam is available for sale on Ravelry, PatternVine, and LoveCrafts. If you don't want to sign up for any of these, please do contact me and we can work out how you can purchase the pattern.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?