.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Craft On: Sock Madness


Our excitement last week has delayed much of my knitting and reading. Now, I am really hustling to get one sock completed to specifications so I can make it as a cheerleader this year. My goal is to have it finished in time that if I have to make any corrections or submit any other photos, I will have the time. First, I ended up cutting my main color for no reason whatsoever, so now I have to weave in two more ends. Then, yesterday, I broke one of my already too few needles in two places, when I leaned over my purse. I found another project with an extra size 1 needle I could grab, but at this point, I do not know if I will qualify. Wish me speed and luck!

I was really hoping to be finished with Babel, but with the upheaval of this week, it, too, has been on the backburner.



Keep Calm and Craft On.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?