.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Craft On: Sock Madness and Vespers


Last year was my first time participating in Sock Madness, and I am trying again this year. I'm hoping to at least get a place as a cheerleader, even if I don't get on a team. These socks are really fun and it will give me another pair of handknit for my sock drawer. They are great weekend knitting for me, when I don't work on my designs. I am still making progress on Vespers, too, and hope to have it finished before the end of April.

My reading for the month is still Babel, for myself, and Tending the Garden of Our Hearts, with the family, but I have returned to Sirach Bible Study and Journal, which I abandoned too long.



I'm so excited to see that yarn along is back, too!

Keep Calm and Craft On.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?