.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 09, 2020

Menu Plan: February 9 - 15 (Septuagesima)

We are in the countdown to Lent! It kind of snuck up on me this year. At least Valentine's Day is outside of Lent this year. Rich and I plan on having our dinner on Saturday to avoid the crowds on the actual day, and it means we get to try a restaurant together that only I have been to before now.

What is on your menu this week? I hope these breakfast and dinner ideas help you make plans, too. If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.



Linking to Menu Plan Monday

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?