.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 21, 2020

Flashback Friday: Spume


Here is a great hat that is fun to knit and good for keeping warm. It was part of a series of hat patterns I designed around the theme of the sand, the sea and the sky. We had a lot of fun taking the photography for this hat. I had ended up stuck on the other side of the mountains because the passes were closed, and when they finally opened, we made our way across and when we stopped for lunch, Rich had me do my modeling in the parking lot of the restaurant. I'll share the sand and sky hats over the next couple weeks. Spume is available for sale on Ravelry, PatternVine, and LoveCrafts. If you don't want to sign up for any of these, please do contact me and we can work out how you can purchase the pattern.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?