.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 14, 2020

Flashback Friday: Rabi Plus a New Pattern


Happy Valentine's Day! I have both a new pattern and a flashback for you today.

Nun is a forever free pattern. Those of you who have been reading my blog for a long time may remember what happened when I offered an earlier version of this as a stand alone chart about five and a half years ago. Rather than deal with that strife again, I have chosen to offer it only on Love Crafts. It was also sent as a download to my newsletter subscribers. Again, you can always contact me if you would like to have a copy of this for yourself.


The flashback this week is for a lovely little lace piece. It is a good introduction to using laceweight yarn. I wear it all the time, either as a cowl or up over my head as a wimple. For fine lace, it really keeps you warm on a chilly day, too. Rabi is available for sale on both Ravelry and LoveCrafts. If you don't want to sign up for either Ravelry or LoveCrafts, please do contact me and we can work out how you can purchase the pattern.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?