.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 28, 2020

Flasback Friday: Rayan


If you have been reading my blog for any significant time, you probably remember that I had designed two patterns named after three of our children. In the interim, I have designed two more. This one was named for the baby we lost. I just couldn't get away from the idea that I did not want to leave that child out, and this type of doll kept coming to me as the most appropriate memorial. In many ways, this pattern is completely out of my norm and outside of my "brand," but it was really important to me to make it and share it with others. On the practical side, it is a great way to use leftovers from other projects, and makes a great baby gift or a memorial for someone you know who has lost a child. This will not be the last design named after our children, I have five more to go, plus one more for my husband and me. It is a long term project for me, so I am hoping to be finished with all of these by the end of next year.

Rayan is available for sale on Ravelry, PatternVine, and LoveCrafts. If you don't want to sign up for any of these, please do contact me and we can work out how you can purchase the pattern.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?