.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Craft On: Holding Back


One of my challenges is that I have many ideas and projects I want to make, but I don't have all the time in the world to do them. So, even though there is so much I want to accomplish this week and over the next month, I am trying to be more mindful and still, even with my knitting. Lent is a good time to focus on this kind of self-control. In the photo above, you can see my progress on Vespers, as well as the same book, Babel, that I have been reading. I don't want to stop reading it, but I am adding a couple other books for spiritual reading, Tending the Garden of Our Hearts, to read with the family, and I am returning to my Sirach Bible Study and Journal.


Keep Calm and Craft On.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
happy knitting!
 
Thank you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?