.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Craft On: Designing for Later this Year


This week I am working on some patterns for Knotions Magazine. I have been really fortunate to work with them in the past, and am always proud to be included in their publication. These won't be out until the end of this year and the beginning of next year, but they are really great about letting us share what we are working on with others. I also have something going on in the background that I won't be able to share about until around October, and that's really hard for me. I will try to fill your view with beautiful yarns and knitting and goodies instead. So, here is the beginning of a doubled cowl that should be published this December. This is literally the sixth start to this design I have done in the past three days. I was four rounds into it when I ripped back the last time.

My sweet richest of riches brought me this wonderful coffee with leftover frosting from the cookies we made this week in it plus the stroopwafel. It will surely help me work today. I'm still reading Babel, though I wish I were not so tired at night when I really get the best chance to read. It takes me so much longer to read books now. At this point, I am hoping to be finished reading by the end of the month. In reality, I used to read a book like this in a day or two before, or at the most a week. It seems like we are so busy and exhausted, but at the same time, even when I get down time, I am so mentally exhausted that it is hard to read anything that demands anything of me. Am I alone in this?

Keep Calm and Craft On.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?