.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

New Pattern: Sah'aab

I'm delighted that Craft On is back! It was perfect timing, as I just re-started my blog.



My big news is that my first pattern of the year is out now. Sah'aab is a pattern that was inspired by the yarn. I saw it and loved it and wanted to squish up it's cloudy goodness. This is a deceptively quick pattern. It is made with bulky or superbulky yarn and is fun to knit and easy to construct with only two small seams. If you would like this pattern, you can find it on Love Crafts Knitting or Ravelry. Please favorite it, if you like it, too!

Here is my next project with the books I am reading right now. At least, these are the books I am reading for myself. The younger kids and I are reading Farmer Boy and Rich and I are working our way through One Flesh.

7A11850F-BE7D-4329-8D04-DB23F7571915
Books, from bottom to top: The Little House Cookbook, Fear and Clothing, and The Complete Book of Breads

We've been cooking along to the Little House books and I have been making a lot of bread. What are you reading?


Keep Calm and Craft On.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?