.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Arabian Knits Blog Re-Boot

Happy New Year! One of my goals this year is to get back to blogging, and I wanted to make a re-introduction here.

Rather than try to reconfigure all 13 years' worth of posts with their photographs, though as I can I hope to put the pictures back, my new posts will be equipped with photography. Thank you to those of you who have kept up with me in other ways. If you want to follow me on social media, please check out the links in the sidebar, but if you just want to read my ramblings and get updates on my designs, see my knitting and other crafts, get some menu ideas, this is the place to see it.

My first pattern of the year is about to come out, and I hope you will be as excited about it as I am. Sah'aab is a hooded scarflette full to bursting with squishy cables. It's a quick knit, made with super-bulky yarn and minimal seaming. It will be available for sale Monday on both Love Crafts Knitting and Ravelry, both stores are linked in the sidebar. If you want to get the first notice of new patterns like this, please sign up for my newsletter, 1,001 Knits.

sah'aabteaser

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?