.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 10, 2017

Menu Plan: July 9 - 15

Menu Plan Monday

Our family went on our first blueberry picking trip this weekend, and strawberries were on sale at the store, plus our wild black caps are finally producing more than the birds can steal, so we're making some berry dishes this week. Rich helped me reorganize our chest freezer (he's working on our stand up freezer next), and we found a ham that needed to be cooked right away, so we are cooking and eating ham this week, too. It isn't as hot this week as it was last week, so we're doing more baking.

Also, this Saturday is the 23rd anniversary of Rich and my first meeting. So, we're celebrating that. Our kids celebrate it, too, because regardless of what they think about our romance, they wouldn't exist had we not met. It's a pretty significant date for them, too.

In case you haven't read my update, please accept my apologies about the way the blog looks. I'm working on migrating all my hosted photos so I can go through and change all the links so there are no longer ransom notes all over my blog.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?