.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Yarn Along: Discipline (or Lack of It)


This week should have been all about finishing Ventus. I really want to get it to the editor soon. Instead, I mostly worked on Brume, and started Winter Wonderland for my Sunday knitting. The problem with Ventus is that I need to pay attention to it. Which isn't a problem, it goes pretty quickly when I have the attention to spare, but my life is full of distractions and people I need to listen to or otherwise attend to, so it's not a project I can easily work on during knit night or while I Knitflix with Rich. The good news is that I am making progress on Brume, which will get it off to the editor's sooner. It should be available in the late fall. Also, in case you missed the announcement last week, Amira was released at long last.


Aside from needing to buckle down and get my design work completed, I'm also trying to get a handle on this whole social media thing. You can keep up with me here, on Facebook where I'm trying to keep up conversation with a question each week, subscribe to my newsletter, 1,001 Knits for pattern release information, stories about my travels and finds, and the best coupons and sale information, join my Ravelry Group where I run preview KALs and contests (I'd love to see more interaction there), or follow me on Instagram to see a lot more behind the scenes images, as well as sneak previews of work to come.

This week was another light one in terms of reading. I got a few more pages in Messenger of Truth, and the younger kids and I started The Rise and Fall of Mount Majestic as a fun read. We're enjoying it so far, and it is nice to sit on a blanket in the yard and read it in the fresh air now that spring has finally arrived here.


Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?