.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, May 06, 2017

Menu Plan: May 7 - 13


I'm posting this a little early to give my kids and our friends staying at our house a chance to look at it ahead of time and plan what needs to be gotten out of the freezer, or prepped in advance. We are so grateful to such great friends who move into our house, look after our kids as their own, and do all the school work supervising, ferrying and schedule arranging to make sure our kids get where they need to be while we are gone.

In the meantime, Rich and I will be spending part of this week in Long Beach. He has a work conference, and I will be on vacation. We will also be close enough to Saint Michael's Cathedral to attend there, which thrills me to pieces. There are a few yarn shops I want to visit, but my schedule as a spouse on this trip is actually pretty full. I don't have to go to all the spouse events, we paid for my guest registration so I could go to the evening events, really, but I may be doing some of the site seeing stuff just to get a lot of knitting on the bus time.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?