.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Yarn Along: Baby Shower KAL!


The Baby Shower Knit-a-Long for both the Shower's This Weekend baby sweater and the Shower's in an Hour baby hat began today and there is still time to join! It runs from April 19 - May 3, and if you haven't joined up yet, there is plenty of time to do it. I won't close up sign ups until the last day. I decided to embellish my sweater and hat to give people an idea of one of the things that can be done with such a simple set of designs.

Now that we are in Bright Week, I'm doing more work with Amira and Nejat's hunicorn slippers. I'm fairly certain that Nejat's present will be complete well before her birthday, which should give me a chance to work on two more small designs, and a sweater for Jerome that will be too warm for him to wear by the time it is finished. I will try to make it big enough that he can wear it in the fall and winter this year.

There was no time for me to do any real reading last week, so I'm taking this week to read, knit, do some pattern editing and writing, and just relax in general.


Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?