.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Yarn Along: Amira is Almost Here!


Amira is at my technical editor's for the final edit, and should be published by May 15! She's still unblocked and needs the armbands picked up and knit before I can do the final photography, but is otherwise complete. Now, I am trying to finish Nejat's hunicorn slippers before the end of next week, and I have a design proposal to finish up for a winter magazine by then, also. After that, I can get started on a couple MadMay projects, two designs that I'd like to have out in August and November this year.

The Baby Shower Knit-a-Long is almost at the half way point, and if you haven't joined up yet, there is plenty of time to do it. I won't close up sign ups until the last day. It's been exciting for me to see how different people interpret my designs, and watch them having fun, learning new skills, and accomplishing some thing they haven't before. This is my first time running my own KAL by myself and it has been gratifying. If you join today, you still have time to finish the hat (or the sweater if you are really quick) and post in the FO thread for a chance at the midpoint drawing after tomorrow!

I have still not read a single word outside of my Bible and Prayer Book this past week, between trying to get Amira ready for final edits, and THREE kids down with vomiting, there hasn't been time or energy for even a light read.


Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?