.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 24, 2017

Menu Plan: April 23 - 29


We had three kids down with a stomach bug by the end of last week, so I did not get recipes posted. I will get them up by this weekend instead. There was so much left over from our feast, too, that we ended up eating that most of the week, so there are a lot of repeats this week, too. Also, I had a ton of filling left from the gatayif that I plan on making more this week. We had one more leg of lamb in the freezer, so I made up another roast lamb for our church supper on Sunday.


What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?