.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Menu Along: Laetare, Strep, and Delays


I have finished my new sample for the Shower's This Weekend Baby Sweater. The ends still need weaving in, and I need to block it, but the knitting is complete. Unfortunately, because of my illness this weekend, I was just not on top of things enough to begin the KAL this week. Since Holy Week and Bright Week are right in the middle of the month, it has been pushed to April 19 - May 3. However, that gives you more of a chance to sign up, get the pattern, and be ready for the fun and prizes.

Speaking of prizes, check out the yarns Malabrigo Yarn sent for winners in the Baby Shower Knit-a-Long!


Chunky in Jacinto, Colchina, and Water Green and Twist in Applewood and Olive.

Margaret, from Happy Hands, is offering some great prizes, too! Hers will be a little more individualized, and her lotions are my absolute favorites. They do not transfer anything to your yarn or projects.

Thank you to those of you who have already subscribed to my new quarterly newsletter, 1,001 Knits. The first issue should be winging its way to you by the end of the day on Friday, with news about my most recent patterns, and those that are on the way, as well as more about the KAL, and some fun things I have found on my trips to different yarn shops.


Linking to Crafting On.



I was down for the count with strep this weekend, so my normal grocery shopping, cooking, and planning was not done at all. So meals are, interesting, here this week, and there are some repeats. I'm hoping to get to the store tomorrow so I can liven things up for us.

Fortunately, there was a teen skating night scheduled for Elijah's birthday, which meant that he could have a good time, even though I was not up to cooking and baking up a storm. Also, a sweet lady from church made five different types of cake for the coffee hour, partly because of his birthday, and since we weren't there, even delivered them to our house after liturgy.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?