.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 04, 2016

Menu Plan: Second Week of Advent


I had forgotten about Amira dancing in our local Agricultural parade when I planned the menu last week, so I have a few repeats that we had to push aside for rehearsals or the parade. Also, I didn't realize that we still had several pie crusts in the fridge, so we're eating several savory pies this week.

This week, we have our last two performances of Nutcracker, which will keep the three oldest girls busy, and either Alexander will be back as a party parent, or Dominic will take his place. There are several feasts this week, as well, which gives us a nice treat in the middle of our abstinence. Alexander has a few days left in his school term at the college, and he's hoping to begin a Christmas job to earn a bit of money and get an in with a company that might hire him later as an aviation mechanic. We'd definitely appreciate some prayers on that score.

This makes for a pretty busy week for me, too, but it's nice. I'm looking forward to a break from performances and costumes and hair and makeup, and the running around for school.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?