.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Menu Plan: Fourth Week of Advent


This has been a rather hectic and disorganized Advent, it seems. Alexander has been working quite a bit with a Christmas season job, and we're still taking girls to ballet for one more day. My days have been truncated with ferrying people about and doing extra errands. But it has been a good season, and it is winding down as we approach the feast of the Nativity. After that, Rich and I celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary, which is pretty exciting.

The weather here has been pretty miserably cold, enough snow to be a nuisance, and enough respite to trick you into thinking it will be better, then dumping more snow or freezing rain or sleet so you have to start over again. Since I am not a fan of winter, anyway, this hasn't been nice for me. We've been below zero pretty regularly, and colder than Siberia, yet again, as it seems fairly common of our winters.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?