.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Menu Plan: August 28 - September 3


My vacation continues apace, but the meals are planned. The kids are still going to do much more of the work themselves, however. We had two birthday celebrations last week. Mariam turned six, and Jerome had his birthday party with his friends. This week is the last week we have of no school or extracurricular activities, though there is a not back to school homeschool picnic. I'm excited to have a week in which all I have to do is knit, read, and rest. I intend to take a good dose of prayer and quiet time this week, too.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.





Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?