.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 07, 2016

Yarn Along: Finished, Finished, Finished! Two FOs!



Not just one FO this week, but TWO! The Celtic braided scarf is completely finished, all ends woven in and everything. Also, my surprise project is finished. I will post a photo when the person receives it. I picked up Nejat's star blanket once I finished those two. Since Yasmina's birthday is this week, I asked her if she minded an IOU type present, and showed her the yarn and pattern. She thought that was more than fine, so I'll be working on this skirt for her for some time. She said she'd probably wear it with tights this fall. Rather than change yarns for the lace, I am using the same yarn as the body of the skirt.

I've hardly had time to read over this past week, we've been busy doing things together as a family.



Also posting to Keep Calm and Craft On.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?