.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Yarn Along: Vanquished!


The knitting on Entrechat is complete! This really was a pretty simple jacket to knit, I don't know what gave me so much trouble. I blame my health. Anyway, it's waiting for a bath and ends to be woven in and the button to be sewn and it will be ready to be given as a gift. I picked up my Marine Layer scarf and I'm making steady progress on it. With Holy Week and the vigil and feasting this weekend, I'm not sure that I will finish it by the end of the month, but I should make a dent in it.

I have to apologize to my knitters, waiting for Amira. Between my health and Holy Week preparations, I just haven't had a chance to get the edited version out to them. Therefore, the only design related information here is your weekly reminder to like Arabian Knits Designs on Facebook, if you haven't already. Thank you!

We have done precious little reading this past week. It has been a hard week here, with finals and sickness and other health concerns.



Also posting to Keep Calm and Craft On, and The Philosopher's Wife.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
Oh, what a cute jumper! Such an interesting construction!
 
That's exactly what interested me in it. I'm trying to decide if I should do an i-cord finish at the top edge, but I think it looks alright without one.

One of these days, I will get some daylight photos. I actually missed my chance on Friday, as we were at a park day for our homeschool group and there were tons of toddlers around I could have posed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?