.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 01, 2015

Yarn Along: Quick and Easy


Instead of working on Amira's cropped hoodie, I took rainforest leaf with me to the girls' ballet classes. I wanted something quick and easy to work on, after all the long term projects and swatches for proposals that I've been working on so much lately. There are three more swatches and three prototypes I need to have finished by the end of this month, so I'm really hoping that taking a break to do something that is just finished, for pity's sake, will help spur me on to finishing other things. All I have left to do is wash, block, and weave in the ends.




I wish I could show you the swatches and prototypes I've sent in, because I am really proud of them, but I can't yet. So, instead, here's the weekly reminder to like Arabian Knits Designs on Facebook, if you haven't already. That's where I put updates and testing opportunities and other design news. Thank you!

Still reading Everywhere Present: Christianity in a One-Storey Universe and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, 25th Anniversary Edition. We're enjoying both of them for rather different reasons.



Also posting to Keep Calm and Craft On, and Yarn Fanatic Party.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?