.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Yarn Along: Nearly There!


Just a quick update this week. I am almost finished with the "striped" shawl. It might be finished this week! Though, that would mean a lot more knitting time. Maybe Sunday? And I have someone to give it to who likes these colors. I did finish one more of the scrunchies for the girls, too.



Here's the weekly reminder to like Arabian Knits Designs on Facebook, if you haven't already. That's where I put updates and testing opportunities and other design news. Your liking it gets me more visibility with folks who may not know about my patterns and that helps me. Thank you! I'm hoping to get back on the stick with some design projects in the next couple months and to finally release Ventus for sale. I'm working on photos.

I'm still reading the same two books, A Christian Ending and Under the Duvet: Shoes, Reviews, Having the Blues, Builders, Babies, Families and Other Calamities.



Also posting to Keep Calm and Craft On, Yarn Fanatic Party, and One Project at a Time.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?