.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 01, 2015

Yarn Along: Late and Not Finished

So, I still haven't finished Elijah's sweater. My modified goal was to be finished by the end of April, and that obviously didn't happen. I have around half the second sleeve to finish and the neck to do. This weekend is my modified, modified goal. I've done a little bit of other knitting, but nothing significant. I've been trying to focus on this sweater and finishing the pattern writing for Ventus.

If you haven't already liked Arabian Knits Designs on Facebook, please do. That's where I put updates and testing opportunities and other design news. And I don't post multiple times a day, or even once a day!

I've only done read alouds with the kids for school, our daily Bible readings, and a little in a brain candy book: The Terror of the Southlands (Very Nearly Honorable League of Pirates). This is the second book in the series, and it is fun, light, and an easy read.



Also posting to Keep Calm and Craft On

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Sorry you missed your deadline goal...so frustrating, isn't it? You'll get there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?