.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Menu Plan: May 3 - 9

I'm pretty disappointed with myself, because I missed the deadline to get our order in for the $0.50/lb asparagus. Last year, it happened for six to eight weeks, and I'm hoping to get another text this week. That means no asparagus on the menu this week. Lots of ham, though. We made a huge ham Saturday, and we've been eating off of it for a few of our meals already. I still haven't posted the quick noodle recipe, but that is forthcoming.

Remember that the Psalms are according to Eastern numbering on our daily Bible reading, also I Kings is the original designation, it is I Samuel in western Bibles.
What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up.


Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?