.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Menu Plan: February 15-21


I was late on my recipe posting again. I will post the recipe today. We were invited to a neighbor's for lunch on Saturday, and had spent the week putting together a Valentine's dance for our homeschool friends. Which was a blast! We taught foxtrot, merengue, and rhumba, demonstrated swing (since some of the people had experience with that) and danced our little hearts out. We will be holding dances each month.

Now, though, we have arrived at Lent. Tonight we will be feasting on fried things and eating up the last of our candy and chocolate. Since Ash Wednesday is a strict fasting day, the only meals planned that day are for our young children. The only meat meals we'll be planning from here through the Paschal feast will be on Sundays and a couple major feast days during the season. Again, I will be trying to make our Wednesdays and Fridays vegan to increase our level of fasting on those days. So, if you are looking for menu or meal ideas, I hope I can be of help.
What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?