Monday, December 15, 2014
Menu Plan: Third Sunday in Advent, Gaudete Sunday

Rich and I were out of town for much of last week. He had another conference, this time he spoke at it. He did a great job, from what I hear. I wasn't there to hear him in person. We went over his presentation together, had him speak through it, and work out issues with his displays, and I did some editing to help. However, several people at the evening events during the conference made a point of coming to him and telling him how much they enjoyed it and how inspiring it was, both to them, but also to their commissioners who began to see other possibilities with port properties. That was gratifying for him, but also for me, as I am so proud of him and know how he values my eyes and assistance in his work. Anyway, we ate out for dinner at these events for most of the nights, while our kids were at home with friends who did an amazing job cooking and running the house while I was gone.
- Sunday
Breakfast: Fried Eggs, Sausage Patties, Toast, Milk and Coffee
Dinner: Breakfast for Dinner - Monday
Breakfast: Oatmeal with Brown Sugar, Milk and Coffee
Dinner: Chicken Salad on Croissants, Fruit Plate - Tuesday
Breakfast: Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins, Yogurt, Milk and Coffee
Dinner: Bolitas with Bacon and Chorizo, Rice, Orange Slices - Wednesday
Breakfast: Peanut Butter Toast with Honey, Sliced Oranges, Tea
Dinner: Butternut Squash Soup, Sweet Potato Rolls, Sliced Oranges - Thursday
Breakfast: Slow Cooker Rice Pudding with Craisins and Pears, Milk and Coffee
Dinner: Kofta with Potatoes, Rice, Harissa, Roasted Squash, Fruit - Friday
Breakfast: Vegetable Hash, Fruit Plate, Tea
Dinner: Falafel, Khoubz Araby (Pita Bread), Veggies, Olives - Saturday
Breakfast: Tunisian Shakshouka (using sweet potatoes), Fruit, Milk and Coffee
Dinner: Tacos de Papa, Avocado Relish, Black Beans and Corn

Labels: Advent, Church Year, Family, Gaudete, Homemaking, Menu Plans, Tales from the Kitchen


