.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Menu Plan: May 11 - May 17


I keep saying this, as though it were out of the ordinary, but we have a busy week this week. Nejat will be one on Friday, which is impossible to believe. My Mother's Day was wonderful! Rich made nachos for linner, the kids were able to play and let me nap for almost three hours, which I desperately needed, they had made cards and gathered flowers for me, and we ate double fudge dipped caramel ice cream bars for dinner.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?