.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Menu Plan: Second Sunday in Lent

My dad leaves tonight, which has left us all a bit sad. Three of our children are pretty sick right now, so we can use your prayers. We're also praying that my father doesn't catch this, as he has long travels, and a homecoming to deal with, and doesn't need to be violently ill. So, we covet your prayers.

Because of our sickness, it doesn't look like we'll have a nice corned beef and colcannon dinner tomorrow night. We are eating whatever can be kept down, tastes good, and clears out our fridge of all the numerous leftovers. My father has been spoiling us with lots of extra goodies, treats, and dinners out while he has been here, but it has filled every fridge and freezer and counter in our home. We will have at least one repeat this week, but I think that's it.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a recipe round up on Saturday.


Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?