.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: March 2 - 8

As we are entering the Lenten observance, I thought I would include our daily scripture readings from Morning Prayer in case that would be something others might want to read as well. If you are interested in our Evening Prayer readings, I can post those as well. We are having our doughnut night again for Mardi Gras. Then the fast will begin. If I have sinned against you or offended you in any way this year, please forgive me and pray for me, a sinner. I wish you a Holy Lent.

I did not get my recipes posted this Saturday, so I'm working on that next. Here is our menu for the week. With my dad here, we have had so much leftover, that we are moving a lot around, and freezing a ton of extras. We are fasting a little more easily this year, with my father visiting, and with me nursing Nejat. We relaxed the rules a bit more than we normally do, so you will see dairy and egg on some Wednesdays and Fridays.

What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a recipe round up on Saturday.


Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?