.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: February 23 - March 1

We do have one repeat this week. The next few days are taken up in preparing for having my dad here and Alexander's name day this week. This is our last full week before Lent, and we're doing it up well here. I have almost all of our Lenten dinners planned for the entirety of Lent. There will be changes as we go, of course, based on schedules and what is available or on sale at the grocery store. We thought that this year, we should try to plan ahead more, so as to be focusing less on what we're eating and more on the why of it.
What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a recipe round up on Saturday.


Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?