.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Few FOs

I haven't had a chance to post my finished objects yet or the books I've read. I'll be updating the sidebar soon, too.


First dishcloth of the year - Finished January 16
This is just made of kitchen cotton, knit on the diagonal in garter stitch.


Striped mittens for our great nephew - Finished January 29
Made of 1824 wool in grey and two shades of green.


Stranded baby hat for a friend's baby - Finished February 1
This was made of some white cotton I've had in the stash for a while and some multi-colored cotton/rayon yarn I had leftover from making Mariam's dress.


Ponytail hat for Amira - Finished March 8
This is made of Patons Soy Wool Stripes in Natural Geranium. I modified this pattern to fit a little girl and made a buttonhole for her ponytail.


Closeup of the button closure for her ponytail.


Green headband for Amira - Finished March 9
I used some leftover yarn from Mariam's elf pants and hat to make this headband.

So, there you have it. Only five items knit in the first two and a half months of the year. I have a few things on needles that I would like to get finished soon and a few patterns I'd like to get written up for publication. I hope to have pictures and news soon.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?