.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Menu Plan: Third Week of Advent

We are at the third Sunday in Advent, Gaudete Sunday, Joy Sunday. We lit the rose colored candle tonight. Usually, this is the night we put the lights on our Christmas tree, but this year we don't have ours yet. We usually try to get ours on this weekend. This is a little high note of joy, a break, in the fast. Often churches have a lessons and carols service on this night.

As I have been promising Rich an apple pie for months, I put one together for him tonight. It's been a pretty good, restful day for us, for which we are very thankful.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?