.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu Plan: January 30 - February 5

First off, I'm sorry I still haven't posted my weekly recipe for you. We had a rather busy week and Friday, then on Saturday, we had the opportunity to go out and visit with another couple without any of our children (well, we took Mariam) and stayed out until very late. It was wonderful!

Here is the menu for the week. We are still trying to use what's in the pantry and freezer, for the most part, and are doing a pretty good job of it.

I'll get our sandwich recipe posted and work on making sure the recipe this week is posted on time.
What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Bought:

Cabbage
Apples
Bacon

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?