.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FO: Seaside Hat



I finished the hat last night after about a three day trip into the knitting vortex. The thing would _not_ get longer than four inches. I knit and knit and knit and knit, and every time I measured, it was four inches.

Jerome was thrilled to have his new hat, and I can feel sad every time I see it because the colors are exactly the same as the water, sky, clouds, rocks, sand, trees, bushes, seaweed, driftwood, everything that was back home. I should call it the homesick hat.

This makes two finished objects already. It is nice to be back to knitting again. Even if it's taking me longer to finish things.

Now, I am on to Amira's socks again. Once those are finished, I have a lot of other projects on my mind or needles. Whee!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?