.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Fourth Finished Object of the Year

With more in sight! I will post pictures later, but I finished a whimsical pair of socks for Yasmina today. I was almost out of some rose pink Koigu, so I had to undo one of the toes, use that yarn for the foot of the second sock and knit both toes in contrasting yarn, but they are finished.

I am going to cast on for either an apple hat for Mariam or some socks for Amira out of Shepherd Sock, still trying to decide. There is also a sleeveless top that has been "finished" for some time, but is too low cut, so I need to add an edging to the neckline and the armholes (to tie them together) to correct that. Then it will be finished.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?