.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Menu Plan: April 18 - April 24

There are some repeats this week as our menu was changed since there was a death in the family and our weekend was truncated with a trip back over the mountains.

So, we got less done than we wanted, but it was important to go be with family. We also found that when left to ourselves, we eat breakfast a little later, have a snack around mid-afternoon and eat a late dinner. Also, that I still cannot cook small enough quantities for two people. I reduced the amounts I made, but we ended up with plenty for meals and snacks the next day.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?