.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Menu Plan: April 11 - April 17

We don't have the children this week. It is very strange cooking for just two people now. I think the last time I did it was 11 years ago. It took me a while to even figure out how I would plan for meals this week. I am guessing that I will still cook too much, but we'll have leftovers for the children when they come home. The first half of the week will be taken up with some work things for Rich, and both of us will be eating out a lot then. The second half of the week is for us to tackle the house without children under foot. We have plans to work on projects at the house and try to get at least two other rooms completed and some work on our garden.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Enjoy yourself....
 
You and Jamie Oliver make me want to cook more meals and better ones too! Here is my menu for this week:

Today: Herb marinated chicken breasts with salad
Tues: Roasts Salmon fillet with Asparagus
Wed: Three Cheese Risotto (veggie is yet unknown)
Thurs: Left overs
Fri: homemade Pizza
Saturday: asprargus Fettucinne
 
Thank you, both of you! Tricia, the menu looks great. :)

We've already had a change, because we came in so late last night, so it's strawberry shortcake this morning for breakfast. Not a bad change, though.
 
Your Italian Beef Sandwiches look yummy! Sounds so yummy, we will have to try that soon! Hope you got a lot done with the kids gone! :)
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?