.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Menu Plan: March 14 - March 20

We tried out a Chinese restaurant that came highly recommended to us for Amira's birthday party dinner. It was a fun time and we were able to get to know another homeschooling family we've met, whose daughter is in ballet with Amira. This week, we are breaking the fast on Wednesday, in honor of St. Patrick's Day.What is on your menu this week? If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. If there are any starred recipes, I will follow up separately with a weekly recipe round up on Saturday.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
auugh... the music is awesome! make me smile...
I'm just following your breakfasts, right now... what goes on your burritos?? :)
 
I scramble the egg with cheese and sprinkle a little more cheese on it in the tortilla along with salsa. That's pretty much it. We have avocados, so they will be offered.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?