Monday, March 30, 2009
Menu Plan Monday: Fifth Week of Lent
- Monday: Dinner Out
- Tuesday: Snack Tray (we'll be recuperating from our trip)
- Wednesday: Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Thursday: Blackened Chicken Salad (with half the honey and pepper jack instead of mozzarella), Garlic Bread (we had so much lasagna left last week, we ate it the next day, too)
- Friday: Baked Potatoes with Vegetable Cheese Sauce, Salad
- Saturday: Mejeddarah, Crisp Onions, Yogurt, Lemony Salad
- Sunday: Cassoulet, Crusty Bread, Salad
What is on your menu this week?
Here are my Fridge and Pantry Clean Out lists. Again, these are only for dinners and will not include anything bought specifically for the meals or within the last week.
All Dried Herbs
Potatoes (from our garden last summer)
Bread Crumbs from our Bread Bin
Fresh Thyme from the Herb Garden
I should have thought to educate rather than just go off.
Links to this post: