.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Fifth Week of Lent

This was still in my drafts file.
Not much to report here on the dinner front, lots to tell about the weekend, but that will have to wait a little. We have been out of town and have a short meal planning week.
If you want a recipe, ask and I will provide it as soon as I can.
What is on your menu this week?

Here are my Fridge and Pantry Clean Out lists. Again, these are only for dinners and will not include anything bought specifically for the meals or within the last week.

Freezer:
Chicken Breasts
Duck Breast
Garlic Sausage
Mozzarella


Fridge:
Lettuce
Celery
Carrots
Butter
Cheddar
Milk
Yogurt
Homemade Mayonnaise


Pantry:
All Dried Herbs
All Spices
Salt
Marrow Beans
Lentils
Rice
Onions
Garlic
Potatoes (from our garden last summer)
Flour
Sugar
Olive Oil
Diced Tomatoes
Chicken Broth
White Wine
Bread Crumbs from our Bread Bin

Fresh Thyme from the Herb Garden

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
We tried your blacken chicken for dinner last night- everyone agreed it was a "keeper". We didn't have onion powder or cayenne pepper, so I used Mrs Dash spicy pepper mix instead.
 
Hello, Ranee. Thank you for explaining the difference between the Sign of the Cross and a crucifix on SCL. I should have thought to do it, as I was there earlier, but I was going on about the "too Catholic for some" comment.
I should have thought to educate rather than just go off.
Again, thanks.
Helen
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?